bill slaughter md
Integrative, holistic support for
development and health of the adult psyche
- Board certified for adult psychiatry: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry resident/psychodynamic therapy fellow: Harvard-Cambridge (MA)
- Intern: Seattle Indian Health (WA)
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Washington (WA)
- Master of Arts: Psychology/Contemplative Psychotherapy, Naropa Institute (CO)
- Mediator: Center for Dispute Resolution/Boulder Community Mediation Service (CO)
- Massage Practioner: 1984-1988 (WA)
- Candidate: Boston Jung Institute analyst training program 2005-08 (MA)
- 2008: Gaza Community Mental Health/World Health Organization
"Walls and Bridges" conference:
"Grieving the Catastrophe: Acknowledging and healing America's Shadow in Palestine"
- 2008: Harvard Medical School/Cambridge Health Alliance
"Meditation and Psychotherapy" conference:
"Meditation and psychosis"
- 2006: Harvard University Mental Health Services, grand rounds:
"50 Years of Buddhist influence in American mental health"
- 2001: American Association for Laboratory Animal Science, presenter:
"Remembering the Animals: Memorial services for animals used in laboratory science"